Monday, December 7, 2009

PC Fair / Girls Fair ?

Ah, just came back from PC fair. Since the trend of PC fair is not only about gadget, but girls as well, so here I follow. This shows that I'm not the only one posting about girls. LOL.

Before I went to the fair, I read some other comments/blog about the current fair. I could see there was more people employed to make it happened -models, promoters, etc. They said got a lot of leng lui. Photographers went there took beautiful pictures. They had cos-play characters too. Alienware made a brilliant idea by taking photograph of potential customer and post the pic to Facebook -good new strategy. These were what I saw from the Internet.

I don't know. I went there and realised ... ah ... Some models are really beautiful. I've been to few hall. I personally think that more female customers are more "leng" (come on, I'm saying in general opinion). The customers are simple and nice. What I dislike is the female promoter with heavy make-up, came with a smiley face, giving me a brochure, hinting "please buy this." I'm not gonna buy that.

They are likely used/payed by company to asked me dig out my pocket to buy something I do not need. Ha ha.

5 comments:

阳光 said...

funny

Boon said...

actually , is their make up sucks...

if make up properly, they can become super hot in an instant

阳光 said...

hey boon.. dun be liked tat lah.. ppl 找餐饭吃 oni..

yongkim said...

yea, mee too, I'm agreeing with boon. Natural is beauty =)自然就是美! =P

But many guys dun like natural one. hehee... HL, u can add point to ur research ad! hehee...

阳光 said...

wah.. at lease u all let me noe u all is mature one oo.. most of the guy like vase one ma..