Sunday, April 11, 2010

Oily Night

On the way back home, hoping to have my dinner and shower, I was riding my motored horse.

I was leading the traffic, which mean I was in front of all cars.

I was riding in ease. Suddenly, something was amiss. My horse was unstable, and I cannot turn right nor left. I couldn't control my horse.

I felt my position was getting lowered, as I turning a little to the right. There was a turning in front.

I was moving faster than I managed. I didn't know why.

I realized I totally out of my control, and I was touching the floor (the road).

I was really closed to the floor. I moved my body a little bit, automatically my body rolled over me. My head was really safe with my helmet on.

I was conscious of what was happening. I was hoping the car behind don't come to bang me. Fortunately, they did not. They slowed down. All cars slowed down. Haha... Thank you. =)

My horse went far far away. I did not care about my horse, quickly I stood up and walk away to roadside. haha... Seeing the car slowed down, I walked back to the road, then walked back to the roadside.

"Minyak ... Minyak !" shouted by people nearby. Since then, I realized that it was oil on the road -the slippery road.

I saw a guy. He fell before me. I asked him: "syok arh?" He did not answer. I said: "syok wei."

I was feeling awesome, but not for long. Pains came after that. It wasn't as awesome as before. Hahaa....

I went to the clinic. A young beautiful nurse came to clear my injury. I was =.= Why she want to wear short pent? I couldn't understand. Hahaaa ...

Don't worry. Other organs are functioning well. Good night. =)

4 comments:

Angeline said...

Hope by this time your injuries are all healed! Take care my friend!

yongkim said...

Yes, it is. It's fine now.

Just wait for my "bulu" to grow back. hehee =)

Thanks for concern, Angeline. Hope you're fine over there. =)

阳光 said...

OMG.. i long time din read ur blog.. now oni i noe ur leg..OMG..is ur leg ok ad??

yongkim said...

Very much OK ad. Thanks, hueihli! =D