Sunday, September 27, 2009

Our God is a Good God

Praise God!

My brother and I went to video shoot a pre-wedding ceremony -his friend's marriage. We went to bride and bridegroom's house. We recorded the games and traditions. All went quite well. It's the first time, praise God, the outcome is good. Hallelujah.

On the other side, I'm moving out next month, but I have not get back my previous deposit. It's my mistake to move out at a sudden time. But, I think it is another risk to improve my academic, by staying in a closed environment. I get my own room with a cheaper price. I have posted few posts on few forums. Send out cold SMS to people who are looking for room. However, the respond was not so positive. Yet, I know our God is a good God. What ever it will be, He will never, never, never forsake us.

Good time and bad time, we still praise the Lord -Hallelujah.

No comments: