Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Bye bye

It is like seeing a girl in front, but cannot love her. She is just standing not too far away, with some few other guys. It is just like that.

The girl is just an illustration.

My faculty is organizing a field trip to Bali for 7 days at the end of this month. It is always nice to go oversea. Yet, I know I can't go this time.

The cost is RM1800 including accommodation, foods, transport, and air tickets. How much work do my parents need to work to earn that amount of money? Moreover, this trip doesn't worth that amount.

It is like how I missed my standard 6 school trip to Malacca and Singapore. RM360 was the fee.

It is just a memory that I would miss. By the way, I can go after I work, can't I?

Ouuhh ...

2 comments:

阳光 said...

ya.. i support u. u r rite

阳光 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.