Friday, August 7, 2009

Cyberjaya

This is Cyberjaya. I assume that not many of you have came to Cyberjaya/Putrajaya. People who stay in KL/PJ also seldom come here. Haha. So, here are some brief review of my current place.

Basically, the place here is not bad. We have pedestrian path (just like Singapore). Yet, the traffic here, and population is much surprised to me. This is a city, well-build, well-architect-designed, but here is more likely a dead city/ isolated city. It's good thing also lar, no traffic jam, less polution. Amen ! =)


We have a bus stop here. Not bad uh, the design? Every bus-stop looks like that, very standardized!


This is the bus that takes me to Uni. Praise God, it's free ! Hallelujah !

Frankly, I prefer to go out at night. The night view here is cantik! Especially in Putrajaya, where the bridges are. However, I have just passed by, not been there in person. We have need a car to go there. Now, who want to come here? Hehee...

2 comments:

sem said...

ei find 1 day go putrajaya at nite.. damn nice..

yongkim said...

Go go go ! XD