Thursday, August 6, 2009

I Was Hired as Accountant !

Hey ya. I'm doing account. Haha.


I'm doing it for myself. You can do the same.

It's annoying to record down every purchase that I've made. But, it does prevent me to buy things that I don't need. So, basically my mind is "the less I buy, the less I need to remember".

I use Excel. The thing that I don't use other ready-made software in the market, it's because I can customize Excel according to my needs.

I try to get my monthly expenses lesser and lesser, haha, if it will ever happen. Well, do check with me next year, whether I still do my account. Haha. I used to write diary when I was small. Then, I stopped for don't-know-what reason. Hehe.

2 comments:

Jonathan Wan said...

Your accounts not transparent one. U censored the Total income.. :p

yongkim said...

It was One billion Ringgit !!!

Nah, not to show it.

Niway, I can put any figure that I want.

Jz to avoid unhappy thing to happen. =)