Monday, August 10, 2009

Mission Has Begun

As a new student, I have been excited to start my class. As far as I can see, 90% of my friends feel the same too.

We don't like feeling lazy to go class. We don't say: "Class again? Boring larh..."

19 of us in a class, who take Digital Film & Television (DFTV) for first semester. Almost half of us are international student. Some are from Indonesia, some are from Iran, some are from Zimbabwe, some are from countries that I never heard before. That's cool.

Today was our first day, had two subject classes. It was kinda fine. Classmates were not as friendly as I thought. But most of them have working experiences that I don't have. I'm very much to get to learn from them. Hopefully we can work as a team, in a class, in a very healthy way.

Basically, that's all. Have some assignment on hands. One of it is, I need to interview a well-known personality (eg: producer, director, or manager). They challenge us to go out-campus for our work. That's what I like too. I'm looking forward to learn more, from lecturers and fellow classmates. =)

No comments: