Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I'm Stil Strong

This time, fever has struck me very badly. Sometime, I can't read, I can't concentrate.

I had fever too, 2 weeks ago. I went to see doctor, she gave me some medicine. I refused to buy paracetamol from her, as it would cost extra for me. I got Penadol from my housemate, anyway, thanks to her.

The doctor was not so comfortable to see me again today. She checked my body with her stethoscope, like how she did last time.

I was drinking water from the machine filter down stair, everyday. She asked me not to drink it from there anymore. Probably, the water source was not clean, perhaps, algae has bred over there.

Today, I went home to rest straight after seeking from doctor. After I woke up, there was a light headache, i was not easy to get myself to get up. Then, I had to drag myself to buy food and water. From the 5th floor, taking lift to the ground, walked, and climb up one level to buy the economy rice. With my hair untidy, who cares, I'm sicked.

I was so lazy to boiled water and eat, go toilet and do anything.

2 comments:

hueihli said...

hey take care urself ar..now going out liao..no ppl around..u should care urself leh..dun drink the water which contain algae. rest more..

yongkim said...

Thanks, friend! =)